Monday, November 21, 2011

Acne prevention and treatment? ?

i have a little acne on my chest and back and its REALLY bothering me? does anyone have any information or cures or products that will help? Acne prevention and treatment? ?
Yeah, acne free is pretty good and fairly inexpensive.





I used to break out some on my back and I went to my dermatologist and got medicine for it.





One more thing...don't know if you have long hair or not but when my hair was long and I put products in it when it was wet and it would be touching my back while it dried it made me break out. As soon as I cut my hair it cleared up. Just a thought.Acne prevention and treatment? ?
you should go to a chemist or doctors so they can give you some proper cream
umm on ur back... wow. idk lol

No comments:

Post a Comment