Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best skin treatment for acne?

Hi!


i have really bad acne i hav tried all the normal stuf but none of it seems to work, my doctor perscribed me oxytetrocylcing or something which worked really wel for a couple of years but then stopped working, im now using microtin but they dont really work, i know there is another drug i can i have but i hav to be a bit older as it involves blood tests..... anyway in the meen time i was wondering if any of the products out in the market work? proactive? clinique antibelimish? please let me know what helpd, thnx! xWhat is the best skin treatment for acne?
Dermalogica skin products are really good aswellWhat is the best skin treatment for acne?
having a proper diet (food intake) and keeping your skin as clean as possible are probably the best things you can do. Over the counter stuff are just band aids and very temporary. good luck, because this is a difficult one and it has genetic roots. See a trust worthy dermatologist.
I have very sensitive skin and am prone to dermatitis. I find that Clarins stuff doesn't irritate and the repair stuff does seem to help. You can ask for a facial and see how it reacts to your skin before you buy it, as you can with the other expensive brands such as Clinique. It's worth it if it works. Maybe you could try a different brand each week before you buy any. They're usually happy to demonstrate their products. The trick is not to be pressured into buying until you find something that suits you because it can be expensive. lol





I know how it feels to have blemished skin and people looking at it. You have my sympathy. Hope you find something that works.





Best Wishes
proactive
try to use sulfur containing soap for cleansing and try Panoxyl lotion or cream (benzoyl peroxide) its prescription only medicine
I got proactive and thought it would help but it didn't at all. It dried up all my skin and made it red and it made my skin worst than what it was before proactive.
My younger step-siblings used proactive and got fairly good results.
Proactive works great!!! It is kind of expensive, but is well worth the money! I have been using it for about 4 years now and can't imagine not using it!
My dermatologist prescribed me Lymecycline and after a few weeks I had no active Acne at all. They are tablets so you don't need to apply it to your skin. But they damn worked. If you get them from an nhs Dermatologist you can buy 900 tablets for I think 拢7.10 from a pharmacy.
Not to ruin the whole proactive encouragement, but proactive only worked decently for me and it gave me more hair on my face. (No, I don't have a beard and it's not that noticeable, I just notice it b/c its me)


I use clearasil and clinique


but i don't know if you have the same skin type so i guess these might not work


=) good luck
Go to a private dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment