Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best homemade treatment for acne?

The different methods I have heard of are scrubbing your face with tomato, aspirin, sugar, and using an egg white/yolk mask. I haven't tried any of those methods yet, but which do you think would be the one that works best? Is it bad to try all four in one day?





What I have tried is putting dabs of white toothpaste on each pimple, but it doesn't seem to always work. Please recommend me any homemade treatments you have, and which ones are the best. Thanks! =)What is the best homemade treatment for acne?
Here is an excellent site with some wonderful options for you.





http://remove-pimples.50webs.com/What is the best homemade treatment for acne?
I've tried about a million of those homemade treatments, and the one I've had the most results from is the aspirin mask. Anytime I feel a break out coming on, I mix it up. It also calms the zits and brings down the redness.
  • makeup brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment