Monday, November 21, 2011

Best benzoyl peroxide acne treatments?

Salicylic acid just doesn't seem to work for me(burns and dries out my face-and doesn't get rid of the zits). So I'm hunting for benzoyl peroxide products, I've found Zapzyt-it's alright, dries out my face though. Any other benzoyl products out there that I don't know about? Because I'm not having much luck finding them. Thanks a bunch!Best benzoyl peroxide acne treatments?
go to acne.org and buy the dan kern regimen gel its only 2.5 percent benzoyl peroxide so it might not be so drying and apparently it works wonders.Best benzoyl peroxide acne treatments?
Oxy. You can choose the concentration to suit your skin conditions. Neutrogena spot treatment contains this as well. But use sparingly though.
You could try Oxy Balance, its an acne treatment for sensitive skin.
well the stuff i use doesn't have much, if any, benzoyl peroxide in it, but my skin stays really clear. i use clearasil daily oil control scrub with peppermint and tea. it smells really good and clears up your skin. oh, and it doesn't dry out your skin very bad. i also use plain aloe on my face as a moisturizer, my skin tends to dry out sometimes too. for the aloe, use just a small dab of the plain aloe, and rub it on your skin like you would a lotion. it will be a little bit sticky at first but it will go away in a second or so once it has dried. it helps soo much if your skin is dried out. you can find these products at your local wal-mart. i hope this helps.
i have used benziclin and it works well, but it's a prescription. There is a line of products by the name of AcneFree, and they make awesome items. one thing they make is an acne and blackhead terminator. it comes in a little .75 oz tube and is good too. i like it best and it's over the counter. it is a benzoyl peroxide/salicylic acid combo. 1%BP 1.5% SA. hope this helps.
Acne Free!!! its a MIRACLE worker i swear!
See if u can find a Gemmel Pharmacy where you live.
Try Pro-activ. Benzyl peroxide is the main ingredient and it has totally worked miracles on me! I swear by it. I saw results in just a few days but it can take a week or two but I have awesome clear skin now. I spent a fortune at the dermatologist before I found pro-activ.





Acne-free is the walmart generic of pro-activ. It didnt work for me like pro activ does.

No comments:

Post a Comment