Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best spot treatment rare acne?

I hardly ever have acne, and until recently I started getting 2 or 3 pimples at a time on my chin. I bought Clean %26amp; Clear Persa-Gel 10 to get rid of them, and it dried them out and whatnot but then I stopped using it since they went away and then they just came right back. Is there reasoning behind this? I haven't changed my daily routine as far as washing my face, etc. so I don't know why I'm getting acne all of a sudden.


Is there a better product out there that will get rid of them for good, or do I just have to deal with it for now?


P.S. I am not going through puberty. I'm 21 years old.What is the best spot treatment rare acne?
I really good home remedy I found is using toothpaste. Don't use the gel kind.





Wash the pimple with warm water, apply a dab of toothpaste, leave it on for 10 mins, then wash it off with cold water. It works very well for me, and they are usually gone in 2 days, 3 max.





It's very good for people like me, who get adverse reactions from acne creams and things.





It's not permanent, but it works very well.
  • makeup brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment