Monday, November 21, 2011

Whats the best cleanser or spot treatment for acne?

I’ve been breaking out latly and i think it might be my cleanser,, i really need help finding a good one that actually works?


Have you found any that have really helped???


I seriously need one!! I have tried EVERYTHINGGGG clean and clear, spectro,aveeno,


I’ve never tried Neutrogena or st.ives


Are they any good


Pleaselet me know as much as possible  thx a lot byeWhats the best cleanser or spot treatment for acne?
Neutrogena ia great but it depends on your skin type. Like I have combination skin and I use the Oil-Free Cleanser and Scrub. But I think right now, you need to look for something that says ';gentle'; (which is what the one I use says). But you also need an exfoliater because the breakouts could be due to buildup on the skin. If you do decide to use the oil-free products like i do, get the orange one and not the pink grapefruit. the orange kind is genteler than the pink though they both are Neutrogena.

No comments:

Post a Comment