Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best treatment that i should do to lessen my acne scars especially the deep scars like a hole?

help meWhat is the best treatment that i should do to lessen my acne scars especially the deep scars like a hole?
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to: Acne cure/Blemishes/acne scars


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hairremoval鈥?


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles/


hair highlighting/Weight loss etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.comWhat is the best treatment that i should do to lessen my acne scars especially the deep scars like a hole?
Acne scar treatment





http://acne-scar-tips.blogspot.com/
You might want to think about using Alpha Hydrox. I use to have serious acne myself. Since I was always interested in skin care. I found out that using a exfoliate for the skin is best. The skin needs to breath and you should be using oil free products too. Also try to lesson eating anything that is greasy. It really does promote the skin to produce more oil. The alpha hydrox line is good for these sort of things. It's a treatment to help exfoliate the skin. Take a look at there website.
I think healty eating will help as what is going on inside your body, reflects on the outside.


But using an exfoliator with oats will greatly help, as it will even out the apperance. Use can also use jojoba oil, lavendar, palmarosa, tea tree and sandalwood oils. Jojoba is similar to our own body's oil so it will not clog pores and create any more spots. Lavendar is very good for scars and soothing the skin, as is palmarosa and tea tree is good to treat any spots. Sandal wood is also good for scars.


(I think that using 40ml jojoba oil, with 15 drops lavendar, 15 drops tea tree and 8 drops palmarosa works well, as it is what I use to help my scars and spots, though I do not have scars as deep as you describe, but I believe that combining it with a daily exfoliator will help you)


Good Luck!


Try some of these sites:


www.acne-advice.com - for acne and scars


www.nealsyardremedies.com - for oils


www.auravita.com/products/aura/TWEN112鈥? - for a good oat exfoliator

No comments:

Post a Comment