Monday, November 21, 2011

Has anyone been on Minocin for acne for over a year and has the acne come back once you stopped the treatment?

I've been on and off Minocin for almost a year in order to treat my acne. (I also use RetinA). The first time I used it, I completely cleared up so my derm. took me off the medication. I started flaring up again and so he put me on 50 mcg instead of 100. It didnt really work and so now im back on 100 mcg. However, its been a month and i dont seem to be clearing up as well as before. I was wondering if anyone had had this experience. Or if anyone has been on this medication for so long? Im starting to get worried because i do know that taking antibiotics long term is not a good idea. I'd like to stop taking the medication but I'm worried my acne will just come back...Has anyone been on Minocin for acne for over a year and has the acne come back once you stopped the treatment?
Hi Aline,





it's important to inform yourself first before buying the wrong solution. Products like e.g. accutane or proactiv (and those pills doctors prescribe) are aggressive and can cause damages to you and your skin since they contain harmful ingredients.





Your best bet would be to check out





http://301url.com/acne-treatment-review





Make sure you bookmark it for future reference. Read through the products review section. The #1 rated listed there (and which I used successfully) is one of the very few products out there which really treats the acne problem at its roots from inside and out, no matter which kind of acne you have. Without damaging your skin, all natural.





I've literally wasted hundreds on other ';miracles'; but this one is highly efficient and that's what only counts for me.





Hope that helps.





All the best,


Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment