Monday, November 21, 2011

ACNE problems - SKIN treatment hell!!!!?

I took clearisil for my acne and it made it worse. I got rashes and unsightly black marks. A couple of months have passed and my skin has greatly improved since i stopped taking treatments and let nature take its course





Advice to my fellow teens: Don't use that marketed crap just use soap, water and moisturiser it will go in timeACNE problems - SKIN treatment hell!!!!?
Yea clearasil sux asshole..try clean and clear deep clean..I have serious skin probs..that stuff is great..also get a spot blemish treatment cream with a high percentage of benxoyl peroxide( i use a 10 percent one) and put it on religiously..I put it on every morning..and won't put makeip or lotions on my bare skin.. a salycic acid peel helps renew ure skin..use it once a weekACNE problems - SKIN treatment hell!!!!?
More information on acne.


http://www.acne-treatment-answers.com





good luck. . Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment