Monday, November 21, 2011

I've used SO many different harsh acne treatments and nothing works...?

Has anyone found that leaving it alone or using a more natural approach helped get rid of stubborn acne? Because none of the chemical products I use make any difference whatsoever... I've used everything, Proactiv, Acne Free, benzoyle peroxide, salicylic acid, various scrubs and astringents, Zeno, etc. NOTHING helps. My acne is mild to moderate but it is EXTREMELY stubborn and I'm getting frustrated...I've used SO many different harsh acne treatments and nothing works...?
Try looking at this site.





http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/acne.ht鈥?/a>I've used SO many different harsh acne treatments and nothing works...?
If you are a girl (I'm assuming you are because of the picture) you could try getting on birth control. I had pretty stubborn acne probably like yours until I got on birth control and it cleared up. I was 21 when I first got on birth control, so if you are still a teenager, then it may not work as well, but it's something you could try. Good luck!
healthier diet....Use antibacterial soap. often and use a non clogging moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment