Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best treatment for acne scars?

I have a fair complexion. I am kind of tan. I have acne scars from the days when i didn't take care of my skin very well/puberty.





Most of my acne scars are around my nose. Some are on my cheeks, and there's one right above the bridge of my nose. They aren''t very noticeable, it's mainly the ones around my nose i'm mostly annoyed with. but anyways, what is the best way to get rid of most, if not all, of my acne scars?





how much will the treatment cost? and, how long will it take for the treatment to start working? :]What is the best treatment for acne scars?
microdermabrasionWhat is the best treatment for acne scars?
i use a smoothing lotion. Its called Ponds dry skin lotion and smoother. or something like that. and its been great to me. Mederma works alright, but it has a gel base and maybe im just weird but it left my face feeling greasy, and kinda like how hair feels whenever it hasnt been washed for a while. Neither are too expensive Ponds you can find at drugstores, and i think the same goesa for Merderma.


it didnt take to long for me, but you cant forget 2 3 or 4 days in a row you know?


good luck [=

No comments:

Post a Comment