Monday, November 21, 2011

Is there a suitable 'over the counter' treatment for Acne ?

Hi, I'm 29 with an odd acne problem, I've been diagnosed by a doctor and have several different treatments which included 'Betnovate' cream in two differnt varients, some antibiotic tablet (cant remember the name) and now I've been given Lymecycline. Luckily the acne is not on my face or arms, but on my legs so its quite easy to cover up! Is there anything I could try thats available over the counter that could help, or has anyone else experienced these problems and knows how to help?Is there a suitable 'over the counter' treatment for Acne ?
I use Panoxyl Aqua gel 10. It makes the spots worse when you first use it, but it has cleared mine up very well. It works by drying up the spots. It makes the skin peel for a short while, but this soon clears up. It bleaches clothes, so put it on half an hour before going to bed.Is there a suitable 'over the counter' treatment for Acne ?
Panoxyl and Duac are both very good, i think you need a prescription for them though

No comments:

Post a Comment