Monday, November 21, 2011

What can I expect with treatment for acne scarring?

I am a 29 year old woman. I have had acne off and on for as long as I can remember. I have an uneven skin tone with a lot of reddish scars, but no real ';ice pick'; type scars. I also have some melasma due to my 3 pregnancies. What are the best treatments for acne scarring and uneven skin tone? Also, I have my acne under pretty good control with the use of prescription topical medications. However, I do get a pimple now and then. Is there anything I can do to prevent that turning into a scar? I have a consult with a dermatologist next week, but want to be armed with info. I want to get sme type of cosmetic treatment done for my skin, but don't want to pay a fortune to have it done only to develop new scars when I get pimples. Any advice or personal experience? I just want to be able to leave my house without wearing foundation for once.What can I expect with treatment for acne scarring?
your answer is in this site

No comments:

Post a Comment