Monday, November 21, 2011

Any acne treatments out there like Proactiv?

I would like to have the proactiv acne treatments, but the problem is I can't afford it! How do these people think college students can pay for this stuff?! lol I just like to know if there is any ';cheaper'; solution just like it...and works!Any acne treatments out there like Proactiv?
there are a few, they can be found at any drug store or walmart. Acne free has worked the best for me, Klear Action sucked.





The 2 I listed are generic Proactives. For me and from others that I have seen, the AcneFree is much more effective and similar to ProActive. I found a link to AcneFree for you to look at, and it even offers a free sample. You can find this stuff at any drug store like CVS, Walgreens or Walmart.


http://www.acnefree.com/af/products don't bother getting it shipped, just use the store locator and see where you can find it.Any acne treatments out there like Proactiv?
I use this stuff called Clear.Now. You have to get it on line. i think it cost about 30-40 $. The web address is quixtar.com. Check it out it worked for me in one day.
i tried clearsil..it luks lik its wokin...but neutrogena n others suk!!
Do you happen to have health insurance? If so, talk to your doctor. You can get an antibiotic to take orally and ask for a prescription for some wipes that you use twice a day. Works great! Good luck!
Try these simple remedies. Soak cotton wool in mint juice, and apply every day. Mix cinnamon powder with lime juice to make a fine paste, Apply on pimples. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment