Monday, November 21, 2011

I am thinking of getting a facial to help with acne, has anyone had good luck with this kind of treatment?

I did that. It didn't work. the experience was nice.





It's extremely expensive, I live comfortably and I can't afford to get my face rubbed once a month.





Plus, afterwards,they push all these beauty products on you and you feel compelled to buy them.


When it's all done, you have spent over a hundred dollars, your skin looks worse than when you went in.


The next day, I had all these reds marks on my face where she started to squeeze at my skin to try to remove blackheads that I guess wouldn't come out and she gave up.





Then, the products she ';recommended'; would be good for me were total crap. She didn't listen when I told her my skin was extremely acne prone and oily and she gave me this herbal lotion wash, my skin was SO oily for days trying to use that crap, and I finally just switched back to my stuff.





Honestly, you can give yourself a great facial. All you need is steam, a good clay mask, a good exfoliator, a nice rose water elixer, some aromatherapy and a nice cleanser.





It's not as calming and luxurious as the pampering spa, but the effects on your skin turn out just as good if not better if you do it yourself.


That is why very rich people get crap like that done all the time, it's just another nice way to spend your money and get treated like a princess.


I recommend it just for the experience.I am thinking of getting a facial to help with acne, has anyone had good luck with this kind of treatment?
There are many cheap and effective home remedies for acne. Tomato slices, turmeric, papaya juices and home made face packs will treat existing pimples and prevent further problems. More remedies at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.htmlI am thinking of getting a facial to help with acne, has anyone had good luck with this kind of treatment?
I am an esthetician and treat a lot of acne patients. A good facial with extractions can help your skin look better for a little while. A monthly facial and, most importantly: taking good care of your skin at home on a daily basis will give you a big improvement.


Some types of acne are best treated by a dermatologist and prescription medications.
  • makeup brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment