Saturday, July 24, 2010

Acne Spot Treatment Help?!?

I have very oil-y and acne prone skin. I use an Olay Foaming Facial Cleanser and the Clean %26amp; Clear Dual Action Moisturizer. I'm looking for a Spot Treatment to use, that's under $9. Any suggestions?! I tried the Invisible Acne Blemish Treatment, but it irritated my skin and made it really itchy. I've mainly got white heads and pimples but they're all over my face.Acne Spot Treatment Help?!?
Clean %26amp; Clear Persagel 10


Zapzyt


Neturogena On-the-Spot (I recommend this one because it only has 2.5% benzoyl peroxide and should be less irritating than the others, but some people prefer the other two because they are gel-based. This one is a cream)Acne Spot Treatment Help?!?
My suggestion for acne spot treatment would be the Garnier's even tone face wash and moisturizer. It actually works. It's a gradual change but it definitely gets rid of the regular acne spots.





Try it!!
You can try this. Crush 1 to 2 Aspirin tablets mix with a little water and apply on pimples for 15 minutes and wash. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
OMGizzle!


Clean and Clear Advantage spot treatment is AH-mazing!


It works sooo well! Try it!=]

No comments:

Post a Comment