Saturday, July 24, 2010

Best acne spot treatment?

i use all Burt's bees products to clean my face..however they don't have a spot treatment besides the herbal blemish stick, which makes me break out horribly..i was wondering what you all think on other spot treatment..i manly get breakouts on my forehead..and i don't have bangs (which can be a cause of breakouts there)


so any good spot treatments recommendations would be great!!!


thanksBest acne spot treatment?
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.Best acne spot treatment?
As Dr. Afrika said once in his presentation, blemishes on the forehead indicate that you need to clean out your digestive track. Drink water, do not eat white sugar, white flour, or anything else ';junky.'; Give yourself a good detox and don't eat too much meat. Meat can take up to 36 hours to digest, and usually begins rotting in the process.





Oh, and by the way, my own urine seems to be keeping my blemishes away. That, and water, of course.
Ok so i use to have massive red spots on my face everywhere, no matter what i did, they never went! Then i found a product and i have tried and tested myself and. . . . . . WOW!


Clean and Clear advantage quick clear spot treatment gel, it reduces the size and the redness of acne spots in 4 hours! I found my spots already half the size and redness after one hour of applying! So worth buying! And also, exfoiliate your skin, with Bicarbonate soda, and OMG honestly this stuff is amazing, it makes your skin really smooth and my spots had gone by the next day! Enjoy having clear, smooth skin lol! :)


Hope i helped!


xx


xxxxx
On The Spot by Nuetragena(i dont know how to spell it)! I works over night. I bangs and i also breakout on my forehead. But ever since i started using most of Nuetragena products my forehead and my entire face has cleared up. Once i got home from school and 5 minutes later i had a HUGE zit on my forehead, i put the On The Spot treatmeant before i went to bed and when i woke up...GONE, completly!!
A girl i know who her mom is a dermatologist said that Oxy 10 is the best ..It is cheap too.is the closest thing to a dermatologist prescriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment