Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best treatment for acne?

Acne!! I hate acne, everyone does anyways....:-)





there are many products out there to control acne, I use clean and clear cleanser, black head clearing scrub/exfoliant and the night moisturizer. I don't use the day time moisturizer!They are available in most supermarkets or phrmacies. In total they all cost about $25(in canada, i don't know about other countries). use any other product with 2.0 sallicylic acid, less severe acne. I don't use toners, or make up(cuz am a dude, lol). I don't use products with alcohol. for shaving(if you have beard) I recomend nivea sensitive foam and after shave(have a white container)....some after shaves cause acne!





however, try not to pick the acne, please don't. I know dermatologists tell you this all the time. Am afraid they are right!





Acne is just your body's reaction to bacteria, these bacteria are meant to live in your skin but can be a bother when in excess. picking pimples has no effect on the bacteria and only irritates the skin.





I normally shower 3 times a day, making sure that am using the clean and clear products.





other things: don't touch your face often, don't rub the towel on the face, sleep well and drink water often.





If you have severe acne, see a dermatologist. Acne is very manageable.





NB: be cosistent with one product, sometimes the skin may take a few months to adjust the treatment.





to a beatiful skin mate! cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment