Thursday, July 22, 2010

Is treatment for Acne Scaring worth it?

Look, I have some mild, but very mild acne scaring. Im having no trouble in my social life because of it, or with women. But on the other hand, I have more than enough money to get a treatment, and im looking into it now. Now, back to the scaring, the scars are only visible if u look at me from a very close position (like 1 foot away), but they make me uncomfortable sometimes, like when my girlfriend looks at me closely, or similar situations (especialy if im just getting to know her). So basicaly, u guys think it's worth it?Is treatment for Acne Scaring worth it?
i would do mild treatment first and check with your doctor because it will look worse latter in lifeIs treatment for Acne Scaring worth it?
I think if you got the money, why not? I had terrible acne as a teenager, and I still have the scarring, but you have to be real close to me to notice it, and I don't have any major problems with the ladies. Any ones I do have isn't becaise of that either. If I had the extra money I would consider it.
ProActiv is soooo worth it.It really works!
no, buy a cool car or another cool car or maybe a bad *** bike like a ZX-14R or something cool.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No it will not but if you have the bad stuff it might then USE PROACTIVE SOLUTION!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment