Thursday, July 22, 2010

SEA SALT treatment for acne

I had severe acne for 8 years. but I used to get sea salt back treatments at the salon and they would really help my back clear up immediately. Would this work on my face? any suggestions how to prepare it for my face on my own because I can't afford having it done at the salon FOR MY FACE or back. but i need this for my FACE


thanks.


also has this worked for u?SEA SALT treatment for acne
using table salt instead of using acne is not the same. there is a reason why sea salt is used, it's because of the naturally occurring minerals in the salt that are found in the ocean. These minerals are already extracted in the table salt.





You can use dead sea mud for your face which also helps in clearing up acne.SEA SALT treatment for acne
okay, you HAVE to try this. not one word of a lie, IT WORKS.





put an avacado mask on your face every night.. just mush up straigh avacado and smear it on everywhere! .. it looks stupid and feels gross.. but just do it!





If you have a very oily face, and wash it off with salt water after, thats it. it feels great, and after about 4 days alot of my old scaring was fading and my acne was alot less noticable.





and yes i use just table salt and warm water
I used to have some pimples on my face. I went to the shore for a week and came back and it was all clear.





So yeah it should work.

No comments:

Post a Comment