Monday, August 23, 2010

Acne treatments: How do I get rid of them? Give me products, personal experience, old family things ANYTHING!?

Anything that has worked for you or you have heard of working will be fantastic WHATEVER, surgery, products, old wives tales anything. Thanks.Acne treatments: How do I get rid of them? Give me products, personal experience, old family things ANYTHING!?
When I was younger, my dermatologist told me to:


1. Wash my face with only Dial Gold (no perfumes, which can irritate the skin) -- start by splashing warm water on your face to open the pores, wash with Dial, rinse with warm water, then splash cold water on your face to close the pores. Dry with a clean towel.


2. Only use white washcloths on face -- the dyes can irritate.


3. Sleep on a clean, white pillow case every night. You can leave alot of oil on your pillow case.





It was all kind of a pain, especially the pillow case thing, but I'm happy to say, it did help. And, it's cheaper than alot of other medications.Acne treatments: How do I get rid of them? Give me products, personal experience, old family things ANYTHING!?
antibiotics


vitamin c


neutrogena 60 second 2 in1 face wash/mask scrub
olay facial clenser works great for me and it only costs 4 dallors and it feel like it softens your face while washing it and if u use it morning and night or just night you'll see major improvements!! trust me lol
Cold Water Therapy.





Your pores on face are very sensitive to Oil/dust and that causes irritation and hence pimples.





Close your pores by simply splashing/spraying COLD water on your face.





Especially soon after





You get up from bed.


after a long day marathon.


You know that your skin needs some cold water





Try it and let us know.





P.s. I recommend washing cold water atleast 4 to 5 times in day and 2 times in night for first week and 2 to 3 times a day and 1 time at night after situation subsides.





Best of luck,


and also - A happy face can HAVE pimples...
I have had horrendous acne and now have totally clear skin. My dermatologist put me on doxycycline twice a day and retin-a at night and in about 8 weeks it cleaned it all up and it has remained that way. I swear by this.





Things that did NOT work for me were proactiv, tea tree oil, the arbonne system for acne.. I tried a lot of things, nothing came close to the results I got with the antibiotic route.
in the mixed up words of xtina agulaira -- You are beautiful no matter what they say, no words can't bring you down! oh noooooooooooo!
I struggled with acne for years and I finally found the solution that works for me. We have been fooled, tricked, deceived, and just plain lied to. It's time that someone put a stop to it, and everyone learn the truth!





Those of us who suffer from acne have usually been given 2 choices and neither of them work:





1. Over the counter remedies such as cleansers, creams, ointments, etc. These things have been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





2. Go see a doctor and or dermatologist. They will generally prescribe prescription drugs which include topicals and or antibiotics. This, too, has been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





I found a step-by-step program that cured my acne and it has never come back. It is amazing and doesn鈥檛 use any drugs or doctors. The truth is that acne can be cured鈥f we know the secret the doctors and drug companies don鈥檛 want us to know.





There is a great website: http://cure-my-acne.info/3daycure/ that has all the details. I really suggest you check it out and see if it works as well for you as it did for me.
Go to www.spotacne.com you will find all your answers and much more there
My derm told me to cut out caffiene, which helps when I can manage it. Drink more water. Don't wash too many times a day or your skin will get dry and then oily. I use a plain sulfur soap that I found on the internet and follow it up with a moisturizer with Benzoil Peroxide in it in the evening, and an apricot scrubbing wash in the morning.





Unfortunately, he also told me that it's largely genetic, so sometimes you're just out of luck.
I think you should try ProActive Solution!

No comments:

Post a Comment