Monday, August 23, 2010

Spot treatment on acne?

Hi everyone...Does spot treatment work instantly on acne??? Thanks in advance...Spot treatment on acne?
im not sure. everyone's skin is different. bu one thing that works for everyone- toothpaste. put toothpaste on your zits, leave it for 15 minutes, wash off and bam! zit gone! i do it all the time.Spot treatment on acne?
hi, i don't really get acne, but i do have very greasy skin, and i can get some nasty zits especially on my face (v bad times)


i use a boots product called skin clear deep cleaning wash.


it works really well for me, just make sure you put some face cream on as well as it can make your skin go a little dry, but only if you have sensitive skin like me. it will take around 3 days to take effect, as long as you don't eat really greasy foods then you will be fine.


hope this helps you out.


if you suffer with really bad acne, you need to consult your GP he can give you some special cream to assist in treating the problem.
I agree with Emily, but I don't know if it is the fluoride on it that makes it work that good. I think white toothpaste is usually better. Just put it on, give it a minute and wash it off. From time to time, I use %26gt;just%26lt; a bit of Sodium bicarbonate with it but then I have to moisturize my face and there are very few good moisturizers out there. They either leave you with an oily face or dry it up and make it feel rough. Personally, I think that depending how bad it is, you can wash your face every morning and keep it under control. The bad part of it, as soon as you stop doing it, they will probably hunt you down again. :P


Good luck anyways.


Give the credits to Emily... ;)
Hi, i use spectro acne care spot treatment, it takes awhile for it to work but it does eventually take like two days to four to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment