Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Best treatment for acne?

I'm still a teenager, so I know acne is basically inevitable, but I'd really like it to be completely clear if only for a few days. I'm going to the beach in two days and I want to look good. I have it on my face (mostly on the forehead), and then there's some on my back. Does anyone know how to get rid of zits quickly? Even if I can only get rid of half of them I'll be happy!Best treatment for acne?
bye a bottle of cetaphil


ok then try to pop and get all the guk out . pour some on your finger and put it on the zit and leave there and repeat the process . try not to spread the gukBest treatment for acne?
The best tip I ever got was to use lemons. It is one of the natural treatments at http://www.chootoo.com/HomeRemediesforAc鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment