Friday, August 20, 2010

What's a good skin cleanser/spot treatment for extremely sensitive skin with acne?

my skin is extremely sensitive and I'll get allergic reactions. even when I put a lotion on my hands and then touch my face, i'll get a rash everywhere. I've tried so many products but none of them really worked. my dermatologist gave me this benzoyl peroxide gel for acne and a rash developed all over my face. what's a hypoallergenic, non-irritating acne cleanser/treatmentWhat's a good skin cleanser/spot treatment for extremely sensitive skin with acne?
Something without Fragrance. Aveno works well for me.What's a good skin cleanser/spot treatment for extremely sensitive skin with acne?
awww im sorry hun. you should try this great brand Aloette. It helped me big time. I love it. Its aloe vera based and aloe is naturally healing to the skin. Check out their website: www.aloette.com and since you said you have acne probs I suggest getting the Simply Clear package. It is def worth it. What I love most is how all the products in the package work together to really make your skin sensational. Plus it moisturizes your face and makes it look great.
I've been using Carly's Clear and Smooth and it has helped me. It has a lot of natural oils in it to moisturize your skin.





https://www.clearandsmoothskin.com/index…
i have really sensitive skin too, i use its stuff called Acne-Free, from walmart, its kind of like Proactiv but less harsh and cheaper. goodluckk.
Neutrogena has a whole line of products for this purpose. Go to the drug store and speak with the Pharmacist.
Neutrogena Acne-Free Face Cleanser...you may want to try that...
olive oil

No comments:

Post a Comment