Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Whats the best treatment to get rid of acne, please help!!!?

Thanks for ur answers in advance. Whats the best treatment to get rid of acne, please help!!!?
I'VE TRIED E V E R Y T H I N G! EVERY OVER THE COUNTER CREAM, CLEANSER, AND ALL THE EXPENSIVE DR. PRESCRIBED CREAMS,AND THE ONLY THING THAT HAS EVER WORKED FOR ME IS BACTRUM,A LOW DOSE ANTIBIOTIC TAKEN TWICE A DAY. IT TAKES ABOUT 2 MONTHS TO WORK, BUT AFTER THAT, AS LONG AS YOU TAKE IT EVERY DAY YOU WONT GET ANY MORE ACNE.Whats the best treatment to get rid of acne, please help!!!?
What i did was i got 4 teaspoons of apple cider vinager and mixed it with 2 cups of water and put it in an empty water bottle. Everyday i take a cotton ball and put some on my face. It really does work. I only get an occasional break out on my cheeks but they completely stopped on my forehead. And even when one comes its a really small one. You just hae to put it on everyday, whenever you get the chance too. It really does help me. (My mom found the recipe in some book with 100's of health issues you can use apple cider vinager for)lol..(it doesnt have a great smell but it fades away quickly)





Permanently Cure Your Acne


http://permanently-cure-your-acne.blogsp鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment