Friday, August 20, 2010

The best ';shelf'; treatment for acne? (I have sensitive skin)?

Oh my gosh, I've tried Clearisil, Oxy-something, Neautrigina facial wash, all Biore skin products.....I even went to the dermatologist for some really strong Clinique. Recently I've been trying Aveeno facial wash for acne. Nothing seems to work! I'm 18 and that ';time of the month'; isn't for another two weeks, so nothing majorly hormonal going on right now.......help! Thanks





p.s. Anyone try those ';shelved'; pills for acne yet?The best ';shelf'; treatment for acne? (I have sensitive skin)?
I use the Clean and Clear Kit and it works great! I also have sensitive skin, but I don't find it to be irritating. It ranges in price from 17-20 bucks depending on where you buy it.The best ';shelf'; treatment for acne? (I have sensitive skin)?
What the skin needs is a product that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into acne. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly acne.





Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.17acnetreatments.com

No comments:

Post a Comment