Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the best treatment for acne?

A quick one⁄What is the best treatment for acne?
A ten-year acne sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my acne condition in 3 days the natural way, saved myself from further scarring, and stopped wasting my money on expensive medications and over-the-counter products!


For, More Information, http://www.health96.com/acne/acnefree.ht… What is the best treatment for acne?
To have a clear skin ,you must take a balanced and nutritious diet .Avoid oily food ,greasy cosmetics .Drink lot of water .Include fresh fruits and vegetables .Avoid using chemicals on the skin as they do more harm .
be proactive, do not touch your face with your hands, make sure to wash it 2 to 3 times a day, and Proactiv solution helps. Also, exercise, get rest, and drink water.
a quick acne treatment? laser treatment but its kinda expensive.


I also tried proactive before and it works pretty well.



Apply fresh mint juice every night to treat acne and pimples as this is a good home remedy for acne. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment