Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I have cystic acne at thirty, any advice on how to clear up with diet/ treatment?

My dr put me on erythomycin for 6 months. He mentioned dianette pill also but I said no as it can cause weight gain. any advice?I have cystic acne at thirty, any advice on how to clear up with diet/ treatment?
Well I'm 28 and I also recently have got acne. I hate it! I'm on doxcycline. I was on a creme, but that ran out. I also use AcneFree which is an over the counter 3 step medication (similar to proactive) and it really helps my skin!I have cystic acne at thirty, any advice on how to clear up with diet/ treatment?
You may have to take some sacrifices to get rid of it.





However, for starters, do NOT touch your face. The oil from your skin can get into the pores and build up and cause cysts.
There are a couple of great treatments -- one is available over the counter and will cost about three dollars, the other requires a prescription and will cost about 250.





The latter is called Benza-Clin. It's a mixture of benzoyl peroxide and clindamycin -- it's a topical cream that you apply to your face usually twice a day after washing it, and it works wonders for cystic acne, but... you may well benefit from the benzoyl peroxide, too -- which is available in the pharmacy section of your store near the face creams and washes, and will only cost a couple of bucks. Just follow the directions, and be sure not to use anything else when you're using it -- the more stuff you put on your skin, the more you'll irritate it... and skin is finicky -- when you irritate it, it fights back.
You have poor digestion. Your body does not produce enough HCL to digest your food. When u eat, the food rots in your stomach and produces toxins. these toxins overload your liver and gallbladder, and your body diverts these toxins to your skin, because it has no other place to send them. these toxins cause your acne. go to www.healthline.cc and get some HCL detox kit. These supplements should help your digestion and your acne.
examine foods high in iodine. Watch out for multi-vitamins (some contain iodine). Be aware of some junk foods such as potato chips, corn chips, etc. Keep your diet low in fat and sugar. Eating a properly balanced diet ensures that your body gets the proper nutrients and therefore promotes healthy skin.


Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne

No comments:

Post a Comment