Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Any ideas on acne treatments that ACTUALLY works? also any tips to prevent acne? please help!!?

ve tried Tetralysal and Retin-A and neither have worked well.


please can you give me some ideas with evidence if possible.





i would also like to hear any tips on how you prevent acne without the use of drugs.





thx for your help :)Any ideas on acne treatments that ACTUALLY works? also any tips to prevent acne? please help!!?
First of all: Scrubbing harshly is VERY BAD. It will make your skin red and irritated. And also dry out your skin- so now your skin will produce MORE oil.


You dont want that! You cannot scrub off pimples. They need to dry themself and not thru scrubbing.





I also have had pimples ever since I was about 14.


I tried every product out there: Neutrogena, Clean and Clear, Clearasil, etc.





I used Proactive for 4 years and it helped get my acne under control within the first 2 weeks. Recently I stopped using it though even though I have a new package. I have alot of experience with acne and so far I am almost 100% sure that if you use a 3 step proces (Cleanse, Tone, Treat) it helps the most.





I found a better cure and cheaper too: witchhazel and vicks. I didn't want to try it at first but am glad I did.





http://myfashionaddictions.blogspot.com/鈥?/a>


Check out this link. It explains witchhazel for acne and proactive as well.It also explains other solutions for acne. There are also other usefull tips on there to clear up acne.








But this is what i do: Before bed I wash my face with an acne wash with micro beads(Clearasil Ultra) apply the witchhazel and a very light layer of vicks. Only apply vicks to the face, not body!! And go to sleep.


In a few days you already see that you aren't forming new pimples.





To treat ones you have right NOW, use witchhazel and Neutrogena On The Spot or Clearasil Spot treatment on your pimples.Any ideas on acne treatments that ACTUALLY works? also any tips to prevent acne? please help!!?
there is a treatment/ cream from America called terminator it works really well for my brother if you chose to use this one it can be bought of eBay for i think five pound........if it isn't too serious you could try using vitamin C with zinc.........


Also if you want to clear up scarring use aloe vera as it has healing purposes in terms of scarring plus burns too:D hope it clears up
my whole family uses proactiv and it works really really well, but you have to use it religously or it loses its effectivness, also washing your face more often helps prevent dirt from cloging your pores and helps to prevent acne
Make a paste of 1 teaspoon honey with 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder apply on face for an hour or two and wash .It is an natural remedy for acne. Check out http://totalskincare-s.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.
cap. oxytetracycline 250mg thrice daily for 2 weeks





caladryl lotion local application for 3 months

No comments:

Post a Comment