Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Skin treatment for acne?

I've been going to the dermatologist because of my acne. I've finished my treatment and my skin looks great. The issue is that I want my skin to stay this way, even after my treatment. Can anyone recommend me some skin products to keep my skin under control? ThanksSkin treatment for acne?
There a several clinically proven ';acne allies'; that you could include in your skin care regime.





Your ';acne allies'; are:





1.) Start with a toner that has an powerful antioxidant such as a vitamin C, CoQ-10, or copper peptides.





2.) Apply a glycolic acid with a concentration of between 8% and 15%- you can find this in a nice light gel formula or if you have oily skin use a salicylic acid of 1% to 2%.





3.) Next use a moisturizer containing an active ingredient of vitamin A, (retinol)





4.) Use a microdermabrasion treatment or scrub once a week.





5.) Give yourself a skin peel every few weeks.





6.) Drink LOTS of water to keep your skin well hydrated





7.) Remember, you are what you eat! Strive for a healthy diet- to keep it simple just think about eating the colors of the rainbow for a good nutritious healthful diet.





... and then there is the exercise of course.





Give your regime some time and patience to achieve effective results! (Nothing happens overnight...)





Good Luck!Skin treatment for acne?
clearpores is really good and contains salicylic acid which is good and easy on the skin.
Apply slices of tomato on your skin; the pulp of the tomato has astringent properties, which can prevent acne. More home remedies available at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html

No comments:

Post a Comment