Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Does acne go away after treatment?

I'm being treated for acne now and my treatment costs 300$ and i wanna know if i'm gonna have to keep paying that money to keep my acne away or will i actually be able to quit taking this stuff after a while and have the acne not come back.Does acne go away after treatment?
I personally used a treatment prescribed by a doctor, (some drug contains mainly zinc), it went away for a month, the it is back again.





However, people may differ from each other, and you may follow some simple but CONTINUOUS treatments to get rid of it.





http://www.onlinehow.com/Fashion-and-Bea鈥?/a>Does acne go away after treatment?
It depends on the treatment. I had really bad acne. So bad that I was on accutane for 6 months. It went away for about 5 years and now I have very mild acne. So I guess it depends on the treatment. We need a little more info :)
No it dont i no someone that had it treated

No comments:

Post a Comment